Forms, FAQs, & more info that you might need
- How long have you been operating in the propane industry?
- Harper Industries, Inc. was established as a wholesale supplier of LP gas in 1973.
- Where is your home office located?
- We are headquartered in Jesup, GA.
- What is your primary service area?
- Our primary service area is the southeast, including; Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Florida, Tennessee, and Alabama.
- How do I start doing business with Harper Industries?
- It's simple. Just download and fill out the new customer forms under the resources panel on this page and email the completed forms to email@example.com. We will then set up your information into our system so that all necessary documents are in place when you place your first order.
- How does the purchasing process work?
- We are as flexible as possible to accommodate your workflow. Our standard process is to contact your wholesale supply advisor, who then notifies our home office to coordinate with the transport carrier.
- What are your invoicing terms?
- Our standard terms are net 15 days.
- Do you offer pre-buy contracts?
- Yes, we offer a variety of pre-buy contract options for various seasons and with various terms and we will happily quote you on a daily basis.
- What is your distribution and delivery method?
- Your propane supply is available via the Dixie Pipeline, transport truck, rail car, or other supply sources. We ensure your supply is delivered in a manner that best fits your needs and circumstances throughout the year.
- Can I use the transport carrier of my choice?
- Yes, carrier selection is left to your discretion.
Sign Up For Daily Pricing Updates
New Customer Forms
Customers may order PERC safety brochures and other materials, free of charge, through our office.